IF ANY OF THESE STATEMENTS SOUND FAMILIAR THEN SKYPE COACHING IS FOR YOU!
Stop worrying about your marriage, relationships, recovery, or your life and take the first step toward your future with Skype Coaching.
If you answer yes to any of these questions then Skype Coaching may be the answer for you. Skype Coaching is simply coaching in the comfort of your home via the internet.
- Do you live/work in a remote area?
- Do you travel frequently?
- Are you in a long-distance relationship?
- Do you have young children, feel you can’t get away?
- Are you housebound?
- Are you a very private person?
- No time, Do you feel there’s insufficient hours in a day?
- Do you feel uncomfortable visiting a coach face to face, maybe you don’t want others to know you’re seeing a coach.
- Skype is great for couples when one partner is traveling, and other situations in which clients are far from our office.
- Skype coaching is great for students away at college. Grades, Alcohol, Drugs, Self esteem, Adjustment issues all can be handled confidentially with Skype while the student is at school.
ONLINE RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE COACHING
Online relationship coaching may be the perfect solution if you and your partner lead very busy lives and are struggling to find time to see a coach. If you travel for work or are not home consistently enough to attend your relationship coaching sessions in person, Skype coaching can help you devote time to your relationship or marriage without having to compromise your responsibilities to family or work.
Even if your partner is thousands of miles away, you can still make the time during your day to meet in a secure and entirely private Skype coaching session. There is no need to drive across town, find parking, or deal with the complexities of getting to an office, when through Skype coaching you can avoid the stress and meet in the comfort of your own space.
One of the most important ingredients in Skype coaching is the connection and relationship between the client and the coach. This connection and relationship, which is a trusting, caring, open and collaborative relationship, is essential to a successful outcome for the coaching relationship. Trust, caring, openness and collaboration are key elements to a successful relationship whether on-line or in person. Everyone has unique gifts and talents, and together we will maximize these while moving forward in a collaborative approach.
“It took me a while to schedule my first appointment because I thought figuring out Skype would be difficult. It’s not! It’s so easy to download and to use.”
All Skype sessions are encrypted to ensure privacy and confidentiality. You can read more about how Skype protects your privacy on the Skype website.
Wherever your life or relationship is at, contacting me today brings you one step closer to your future.
Affiliate member of the Institute of Coaching at McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School.